Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mercy for Lora

My dear friend, Lora, was at the Mercy Ministries home in Lincoln, CA for the past 7 months.  She has an amazing testimony and I'm glad I was able to join her in this journey.  She has graduated and is back home and it's crazy to me the transformation.  She sits differently, her hands don't shake.  Her pupils aren't dilated and there are no marks on her arm.  Her voice doesn't quiver as though she's nervous to speak and she has a beautiful and healthy glow about her.  She is happy and healthy and best of all, she didn't have to ask me for a scripture reference, she was actually pointing some out to me!  It is such a blessing having her in my life and I look forward to what God has in store for her.

If you want to read her partial testimony from Mercy, here it is: http://www.mercyministriesnews.com/2010/10/three-more-graduates-celebrate-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment